2/02/2011

January Dreams - looking back!


Well! January has been busy with appa's retirement party, sashtiapthapoorthi, trips to temples, house filled with relatives, third wedding anniversary, few cake cuttings, lots of saris to wear (finally!), catch up with cousins, rhyme time with nieces and nephews, a brief alumni meet, milestones for kutti "r", helping appa pack for the new house...
Dear Jan - It was fun. I know I didnt get most of the items on my to do list done but I loved the way time flew. And it is true that time flies when you are having fun. So Thank you :)


Hopefully February will help dreams to take shape! But here's to January!

Healthy dreams  -  hmm... I dont want to talk about it. (guilty)


Literary dreams -  Book - havent picked any book. Maybe February will give me some time to do it. Kannada - will resume from March 1 and that's when I reach Blore....looks like I have 4 blog posts....maybe that'll count towards blogging every week...thirukural/bharathiyar poems/fact a day - Still in the dream state....


Artisitic dreams - Painting and Crafting will have to wait until I get to Blore. I dont know how I am going to carry kutti "r" s baby stuff and mine to my inlaws place and from there to Blore. Too much to carry...I came to my parents place with a single duffle bag and now....God only knows how much I have accumulated over these months!

Travel dreams - Oh yeah! lots of travel for me and kutti 'r". First was to Sikkapattu (our ancestral village with our family deity), then to Pondicherry, then to Thirukarugavoor, then to Thirukadaiyur! kutti "r" was at his best...Absolutely no trouble while travelling and he slept well post journey. Touch wood for no fussiness.

Culinary dreams - hmm...just once this month...not bad...made some grilled veggie sandwiches..I'll get more chances in my kitchen....My mom seldom lets me inside her kitchen...

Musical dreams - yeah! just found one song I want to learn "kannan varuvan" from the movie "Panchavarnakili" Amazing lyrics...My voice isnt good for singing...but hey! who cares! I love to sing for my baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment