1/17/2011

My Little Distracted Chick - kutti "r" @ 8 weeks

Jan von Holleben, Mila's daydreams, Anne Geddes - all these made me work up kutti "r"
He was 8 weeks (Dec 30) when I took this picture...(low-res)...


I was reluctant to send entries to Artsy Craftsy challenges at Mindfull Meanderings cos I never had a working blog until last month...
This month's theme triggered me to send one of the many pictures I took of kutti "r"... One of our family friend gave kutti "r" his outfit. Yellow shirt and shorts. His bath towel came handy for the shot! My little distracted chicken was just waiting to get out of his egg shell (the towel). He loves to kick off any blanket that's put on him while he is awake...
One is never too young to join the dress-up party and this is our first entry into the Artsy Craftsy world!

kutti "r" - you make a new me every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment