2/04/2011

Celebration of dad's work years!

I created invites for appa's retirment party and his 60th bday celebration at the temple.
Documenting those invitations here...

Borrowed the backgrounds from a free source on the web. Rest is all from the grey matter!
Appa loved both the invites! Glad to have matched his level of creativity. I have always looked upon to my dad for anything creative. He is such a good artist but it has always remained as his silent hobby. Maybe now he'll have time for everything else...

Invite for the high tea at our house...


Invite for appa's sashtiapthapoorthi celebrations

3 comments:

  1. nice blog...my heartiest congratulations to your parents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Loved the invites - congrats to your parents! Oh the sign in feature in your blog is the reason I do not comment often but I always read your posts! I like using my other id and that means I need to relog in. Hope kutti r is doing great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shama and V
    @ V - didnt realise that my comments setting was like that. Changed it now!

    ReplyDelete