12/29/2010

Dreaming of 2011 already....

I am definitely looking forward for 2011. 
Dad turns 60.
His big retirement not only from his company but from the beautiful surroundings he has been since 1989. 
Sashtiapthapoorthi with family and celebrations with friends 
That sums up January..........
First death anniversary of my beloved N.... :(
Unforgettable February..........
I move back to Bengaluru to begin living as a family of 3 - Me, V and kutti "r"
March will mark the journey of me multitasking indefinite number of things....like every other woman around me.........
Not sure of how it will be to a full time working mom...Anxious!!!
cousin's weddings, vacation plans with inlaws and kutti "r", and all the wonderful things that's waiting to happen...

cant stop dreaming... 

No comments:

Post a Comment