2/14/2012

A Valentine fun - an edible game of X's & O's

It was 2007, 3 days after Valentine's day - hold on...I am going to save this story for an upcoming post, so let's jump to the Valentine fun I made for V and me this evening :)
Thanks to the choco-nut cookies and Milky choco-choo that came to my rescue this evening to make a quick and edible game of LOVE!
Milky choco-choo is my new found medium to make amazing edible shapes :)
The variations are endless. You can skip the cookie and stick to using only choco choos. You can choose between the strawberry/chocolate/regular to make colorful coins for your edible game of x's and o's.
As always, I'll let the pictures talk.
What's a February 14th without X's and O's :)


and of course, we devoured a couple of them after playing with them!
I am one of those who simply loves the spirit of the day and I am sleeping tonight with a bigger smile on my face :)




No comments:

Post a Comment