2/03/2012

If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine and its green :)

:)
Smile - it costs nothing and so does the little recycled craft...
I am a kind of person who loves McD for its toys! 
As much as unhealthy the food can be, my love for McD toys keeps getting bigger and bigger...So we (me and V) restrict ourselves to McD kids meal every time we make a trip out of Bangalore.V loves whatever he can get from the kids meal while I cherish watching kutti "r" play with the toy (okay...bang and drop = play).
:)
This time when we went on a short trip to Channapatna - the toy town and Kokkarebellur, we stopped at McD for lunch...And this was the first time I noticed the smile on the kids meal box and it struck me that I should carry that piece of cardboard home with me.
We had a birthday to attend and I didn't have the time to go out to buy a birthday card for the little girl...But I had lots of glue, googly eyes and this smiling cardboard smiling at me 
:)
Here it is....the quick and easy craft!
And now, remember not to throw those precious smiles away...Creativity has no limit and the smiles could be put to a much better use....
I always like to write a message by sticking a small piece of paper inside a greeting card. People who choose to save the card can keep it or people who like to regift the card just because they think its beautiful and they would like someone dear to have it instead of them...I think they are doing a great favor to mother earth....


Smile - it really costs nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment