12/11/2011

Recycle, Reuse, Rejoice this Season!

Yes....my entry for Artsy Craftsy as well as for Lisa's Christmas Linky Party this December!!!
V has been travelling a lot lately and I have a tough time throwing out the luggage tags...I seem to like the elastic and I have seen my granny reuse them more like a rubber band to tie groceries that were left in the plastic bag.
kutti "r" received a small Christmas tree as a birthday gift and the luggage tags just seemed perfect!
I had all I needed....lots of luggage tags, few tags from new clothes, some craft paper, ribbons, buttons, glue stick, and a lot of stickers that I have been collecting...

I simply coordinated the tags and the stickers :) Voila! here they are!!!




And well...More coming up :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! :) lovely ideas to upcycle ..
    Thanks for linking in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know u should really change your blogger theme.. It really doesn't do justice to the craft.. Check out something that allows you to post at least 640x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! I know...will do it for the new years...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful idea! i have been trashing the tags mercilessly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Vidya! The more I look, the more I find!!!! I ll post a few more before end of this week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - You've won - http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/2012/01/artsy-craftsy-dec-2011-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool idea....have been tossing a lot of these lately myself

    ReplyDelete