5/31/2011

My first day!


As the night closes
a brand new pair of shoes await me
I look at the wardrobe to see
a set of track-pants and a tee
smiling at me...
I have pushed it long
pushed it wide
and gave excuses every time
Time to change
and do something new
If not today it will never be...

yeah! finally I have convinced myself into attending aerobic classes.
It take brave fingers to type this blog. A will to lose almost 15 - 20 kilos...Yeah! I know that's a big number. And its definitely not an impossible feat. 
Matter of time, effort, some conviction and the mind to resist temptations. 

I hope to update my progress here and I could do with all the cheer :)
I am feeling positive...I think I am going to lose it all :) 
My last cheat meal for this month - a nice mcgrill sandwich :)

It's my first day tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I find a new pair of shoes very inspiring! I hope you enjoy your time and your new body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two! First day wasnt bad at all :) A small friendly and supportive group..Oh yeah I have all these 20 kilos to shed...to reach my height's weight...
    But as I stepped on the scale, a friendly voice said...oh all those are going to come off pretty soon! Wasnt that super nice???? I'm going again tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete